Whoops! I have been absent here for a little while, the reason being: I moved! Cooking in the midst of moving is hard. The first night of the move Peter and I treated ourselves to stuffed pizza from Lou Malnati’s. But three weeks into the move, we found ourselves still eating out.
Three weeks of eating out can grow awfully tiresome. Now that we are relatively more settled in, I am beginning to cook again. Have you gone through periods of time when you just didn’t feel like cooking? What stops you from cooking? How do you get back on track?
I am looking forward to breaking-in this new kitchen, and sharing more recipes with you. In the meantime, here’s food related content I have noticed from other parts of the internet. Enjoy!
(1) New Yorker column roasts food bloggers. Ha! Oh, wait…
(2) Food waste got you down? Spain’s ‘solidarity fridge’ offers a hopeful solution.
(3) What 90 percent of our seabirds are eating: Plastic.
(4) Does Chicago’s bag ban do more harm than good?
(5) A dining set designed to improve appetite and self-sufficiency among people with Alzheimer.